Do you have what it takes to escape the moving maze in the award-winning, elegant wooden game, Quoridor? In this challenging 2 or 4 player game, you need to strike the right balance between building a wall to create a maze for your opponents and moving your pawn across the board to reach the other side first. Suitable for ages 8+, Quoridor is a strategy game from the Gigamic Abstract Collection with simple rules yet deep gameplay. Now available as a Mini Travel Game(SRP £22). View the TikTok phenomenon here.
Quoridor Mini is available from www.amazon.co.uk and all good Hobby Stores
Welcome to the 2D and 3D world of the award-winning, eye-catching logic puzzle Katamino. With over 500 puzzles, you always have something new to solve, perfect for satisfying any gaming addictions! Selected by many schools for its educational value, Katamino Pocket (SRP £20) is a travel version for ages 8+
Katamino Pocket is available from www.amazon.co.uk and all good Hobby Stores
To WIN, answer the following question:
How many puzzles will you find in Katamino?
The competition closes at midnight on Sunday, 3 September 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK mainland only aged 18 years or over, except employees of TLM Media Ltd, Hachette Boardgames UK, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these Terms & Conditions. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted via the tlm website (www.tlm-magazine.co.uk) and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamp addressed envelope to tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Robert Denholm House Bletchingley Road Redhill Surrey RH1 4HW .
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, 3 September 2023.
- The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- The prize is to win 1 of 2 games suppled by Hachette Boardgames UK.
- This competition prize is offered by Hachette Boardgames UK,. TLM Media have no liability for this competition.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Promoter: tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Robert Denholm House Bletchingley Road Redhill Surrey RH1 4HW .