If you’re looking to spend quality time with your loved one this February, why not celebrate in style at The Headland?
Whether it is a grand romantic gesture or something a little more subtle, the five-star hotel provides a luxury getaway on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Newquay.
You might wish to surprise your loved one with a romantic Valentine’s Day package and enjoy some “we time” to shake off the winter blues.
Boasting a beautiful clifftop location overlooking the golden sands of Fistral Beach, The Headland is the ideal place to revitalise, rejuvenate and relax with your partner.
Whether it is your first time away together, or you’re celebrating a special anniversary, The Headland will have you feeling the love from the moment you arrive.
Making the most of the spa facilities (which includes couples’ massage) and Aqua Club may leave you feeling a bit peckish, so why not indulge in a limited edition afternoon tea?
Treat your loved one to delicious sandwiches, fresh and fluffy scones, Cornish jam and cream and selection of cakes, all lovingly presented on a three-tier cake stand.
The limited edition afternoon tea is available to both hotel residents and non-residents from February 1-28. It costs £29 per person on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and £25 on weekdays. Children are half price.
- Two nights’ accommodation in the five-star hotel
- Cornish breakfast on both mornings
- A two-course dinner on first evening
- Single red rose in the room
- Complimentary use of the five bubble awarded spa facilities including pool complete with swan neck jet, Cornish salt steam room, Swedish sauna, hot tub and experience showers
- Access to the new £10 million Aqua Club with six pools and a sun terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- From £399 for a 2-night stay between February 2-17.
For more details visit www.headlandhotel.co.uk or call reception on 01637 872211