The Harmony Principle‘s series of seasonal events continues this Spring with Root & Rise: a one-day seasonal retreat supporting the wood element.
The Root & Rise retreat offers a unique opportunity for personal transformation in synchronicity with nature this Spring. In collaboration with Nina Carter (Breathwork With Nina) and Pilates teacher, Margarita Sanchez McAuliffe, to take care of body, mind and spirit, the retreat is ideal for those interested in harnessing the power of nature’s creative cycle to invite positive change and growth in their lives.
Cultivating the flexibility of the musculoskeletal system, vision and smart decision-making, and positivity, individuals will be working with AromaPoint Therapy, Pilates, conscious connected breathwork, journaling and visioning, to root and rise with power and grace.
Founder Claire Dabreo says “In Spring, as the trees bud and the green shoots of growth are all around us, we are given a wonderful opportunity to look forward and set our course. This is the ideal time to invite the green shoots of growth within us to rise with power and strength as we root them deep within us.”
The retreat programme includes:
- Conscious connected breathwork, a transformational breath technique to spring clean the emotional body, creating space to look forward with optimism and hope
- Pilates. Inspired by the trees this class will focus on individuals’ own trunk, roots and branches, paying special attention to the tendons & ligaments
- AromaPoint Therapy. Using key essential oils on acupuncture points this is a self-treatment technique that can be done at home
- Understanding the role the liver & gallbladder play as the yin/yang expression of the wood element within the body. Flexibility, planning and decision-making, positivity and assertiveness are all healthy expressions of this element
- Visioning practice to aid clarity and focus
- Journalling questions to inspire and invite deeper self-reflection
Hosted at the inspiring The Horniman Museum within 16 acres of landscaped gardens, The Pavilion has hilltop views across the Horniman’s landscaped gardens. Tree-hugging is optional.
Attendees will also receive:
- A guide to the Spring season, packed with suggestions for seasonal practices to do at home and additional journaling prompts
- A guide to using AromaPoint Therapy at home
- A collection of therapeutic-grade essential oils to use for the season.
Tickets cost £95 per person and include lunch and refreshments. For future information and booking visit www.theharmonyprinciple.com